Ways to Support Laura
All campaigns need support. There are many ways you can support mine!
First, I’m running to represent District 5 on the Concord City Council because Concord is Home.
Concord needs strong, principled leadership. I will be a leader who sees you, hears you, and cares about you!
But it all starts with this campaign. There are lots of ways to help, so you choose those things that work best for you. Just click items below and follow the instructions on the page.
Sign up for our email newsletter
- This will help us stay in touch
- There's a whole variety of things to do, small and large. Most involve talking to our neighbors. Simple, right?
- This is a grassroots campaign powered by individual donations from people in the community like you! Give what you are able to help me win in November so that I can represent the hard-working individuals and families of Concord.
Like and Follow Laura
Building a support base on social media is crucial. You can help with this campaign anywhere, anytime.
- Facebook - click here and follow my page! Also, like and share my posts. This helps.
- Twitter - click here and follow my page! Like and retweet.
- Instagram - click here and follow my page! Like and share.
Post a Yard Sign
- Let your neighbors know you're supporting Laura. Click the link above to sign-up for a yard sign.
- If you think families and quality of life for everyone should take priority in Concord, add your name and neighborhood.
I want Concord to be a place where everyone’s voice is heard and by working together all residents can thrive.
Whether you volunteer, contribute, or BOTH - your support matters to me.
I am grateful for your help,